The (BASE-TN) Teaching Program Is
For Post Baccalaureate Students That Are
Seeking Licensure In Special Education
Scholarship Includes Tuition
Sept. 30, 2005 for Spring 2007 semester
Feb. 15, 2006 for Summer 2007 semester
June 30, 2006 for Fall 2007 semester
You must meet the following requirements:
1. An undergraduate degree with 2.75 or higher GPA.
2. Must be admitted to the graduate school.
3. Must be available to teach as a certified teacher in
Tennessee Public Schools for two years upon completion of the licensure
4. Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours per
5. Must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
6. Cannot be currently teaching as Special Education
Tennessee State University
Special Education Program
Department of Teaching & Learning
College of Education
Applications are available at
Submit your Application to Office 203
Dr. Sumita Chakraborti-Ghosh
Office 209 D, Clay Hall
For further information on BASE TN go to