MAP TO MY HOUSE.
Welcome to the web site for this course! The navigation bars at the left and top of each page will take you to the main pages of the site as follows:
updates, changes, upcoming due dates.
- Description: a
detailed description of the course; objectives and competencies
(e.g., for teacher education) the course provides; teaching strategies.
- Resources: required
textbooks, recommended readings, links to course-related web sites.
- Outline: class schedule
of readings and due dates of assignments.
- Requirements: assignments
and guidelines; course policies on attendance, late work, etc.
ways for students to communicate with the instructor and with each other.
- Syllabus: a
printable version of this site for use in class.
Some pages have further subpages, so be sure to browse
around to see what is available.
- Semester/Year: Fall, 2001
- Semester Hours of Credit: 3
- Section: 01
- Class Meeting Days and Time: T 6:00-8:50 p.m.
- Class Location: JKSA 207
- Instructor: Dr. Theron E. Corse
- Office Location: JKSA 206A
- Office Phone: 672-1044
- Alternate Phone (Dept.): 672-1573
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: W
9-11, 2-3; T, R 1:30-4:00; T 5:30-6:00; or by appointment
visitors since August 28, 2001